Sunday, 27 September 2009
The weekends results
I have had to force myself to make 2 cards this weekend for birthdays that are coming up.
This is the first time I've used a pre-printed card. I added a stamped image by Penny Black and punched flowers, some of which are raised.
The second card was framed using a small stamp of different leaves. I have raised the outer end of each leaf to make them stand out more. The monkey was stamped onto different shades of brown paper and then cut and placed together to make the image-this is a technique that I haven't tried before but will be using a lot more as it makes the image bolder than just water colouring it.
I have also finally got round to showing the inchies I've been sewing for the swap. Don't look too closely at the red sewing around the edges as it is not as neat as the samples! I have used lovely glass beads to make the pattern on each of the finished ones.
Only 10 more to finish!