Sunday 8 November 2009

Christmas is on it's way!

I've got quite a few Christmas cards made now. Usually I don't start until at least the beginning of December but this year I seem to be more organised (at least with making cards-the rest of the projects are still in the design stage!)
These are a few of my favourite cards so far.

This one is made using a stamp from a set which came free with a card making magazine, my new cuttlebug cut and emboss snowflake which I love, and various embossing plates to create the background.
This is my favourite card so far so I think I'll be doing quite a few more in this style.


This card has been made using a pad of papers which came free with a craft magazine. The mouse and decorations on the tree have been decoupaged and the greeting is a rub on.


The last card for today has been made with scraps of paper from my Christmas box and a decoupaged bear image (can't remember where this came from). The corners are cut using a thin cut die and the snowflakes are using a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment