Saturday 5 December 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

This is the felt tree decoration I made for Sarah for a swap. I thunk I may make some of them for myself now as I was pleased with how it turned out.


I made this snowman for my friends little girl to hang on her tree. I don't think you'd be able to buy a decoration from a shop with her name on so I decided to personalise the decoration.
The snowman was cut with a sizzix die and then the pieces sewn together and finally, after embroidering the letters on the circles, they were securely sewn on.


And finally this is the inchie decoration for the swap. The squares were very fiddly to do and sewing on the glass beads took ages but I'm really pleased with how it has turned out-I just hope it arrives at it's destination safely!

2 comments:

  1. i love my tree - thanks so much wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations Wendy.
    I need you to email me on my julietkuk email so that i can send you your swop partners details because the email link here won't let me because I don't have livemail.
    I hope you enjoy your swop

    Merry Christmas


    Hugs Juliet

    ReplyDelete